Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
THE FUTURE OF DEVOPS IS BRIGHTER THAN EVER.
DevOps is the culmination of development and operations, bringing two siloed roles together to create a more collaborative approach to product and software production.
When DevOps is used as a framework and methodology, software development teams collaborate with other groups to create a cohesive development cycle that covers testing and rolling out of products.
DevOps has completely revolutionised how work is done, and step by step development and operations departments now work in a more collaborative manner. Gradually, this culminated in the rise of DevOps as a comprehensive framework for streamlining the development of products.
Expansion into DevSecOps is becoming a popular model to counter the threat of cybersecurity. The future of DevOps is stronger than ever, and if you're looking for a job in DevOps, there has never been a better time.
For more information about finding your next job in DevOps, contact our network of global recruiters at Darwin Recruitment today.
JOBS IN DEVOPS.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We are currently proud to be in partnership with the largest construction company in Switzerland. They accompany the life cycle of real estate. In the awareness of creating...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment is currently helping a client of ours hire a DevOps Engineer to join their team in Austin. The company in question is a global leading cyber...
Senior Cloud Engineer
Apply Now We are looking for disruptive thinkers, passionate achievers, and inspiring leaders to join our dynamic, global, and purpose-driven team as a Senior Cloud Engineer in Zurich. Your Mission:...
SWEDISH MARKET INSIGHTS.
SELECT YOUR DESIRED TECHNOLOGY AND LOCATION TO VIEW:
- Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
- Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
- The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.