ELECTRICAL DESIGN JOBS.
Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
THE HIGH DEMAND FOR ELECTRICAL DESIGN SPECIALISTS.
Technology is growing at an exponential rate, and so is electrical design. From the use of scratch paper to draft schematics to CAD software and engineering, electrical design has evolved over the last few years and is expected to grow well into the future.
With more infrastructure being built globally and the never-ending construction, there won’t be a shortage of electrical design jobs anytime soon. The demand for skilled and experienced electrical designers is at an all-time high and is forecast to grow in the coming years.
So, if you’re thinking of a career in electrical design, now is the time to apply. We are a global recruitment business that can help you source electrical design jobs on a temporary, contract or permanent basis.
We’re committed to working together with you while offering invaluable advice to give you access to the top employers globally, ensuring you land your dream electrical design job.
Contact our global recruitment team today for electrical design jobs.
JOBS IN ELECTRICAL DESIGN.
Software Project Lead
Software Project Lead Darwin Recruitment AG are recruiting for a Software Project Lead for one of the leading suppliers for power electronics based in St. Gallen, Switzerland. As a Software...
Our client, a leading company within the Photonics Solutions division, is seeking a dedicated Development Engineer (m/f/d) to join their team. They are looking for a Development Engineer who would...
Grid Engineer - photovoltaics / PV
Renewable energy - Senior Photovoltaic Engineer - Grid specialist I am currently working with a market leading renewable energy provider who has a mission to provide access to efficient and...
SWEDISH MARKET INSIGHTS.
Select your desired technology and location to view:
- • Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
Insights Homepage Form
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.
TAKE THE NEXT STEPS.