EMBEDDED SOFTWARE JOBS.
Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
THE GROWTH OF EMBEDDED SOFTWARE.
Developed in 1960, the Apollo Guidance Computer was the first contemporary real-time embedded computing system. Designed for the Lunar and Apollo Command Module missions, Intel produced the first commercial microprocessor unit in 1971.
In 1978, the National Engineering Manufacturers Association established a standard improving the embedded system design for programmable microcontrollers. By 1980, system components were amalgamated with input, memory and output onto the same chip as the processor. These systems are now incorporated into consumers' everyday lives, from mobile phones to traffic lights.
Further development into Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality has increased demand for embedded software jobs. A Qyresearch 2018 report states the embedded systems industry's estimated value was $68.9 billion, with an expected increase to $105.7 billion by 2025.
This emerging technology has also created new embedded software jobs and opportunities, so contact us to discuss our roles today and get started on a new career path.
THE LATEST EMBEDDED SOFTWARE JOBS.
Automotive Infotainment SW Engineer
Apply Now Automotive Infotainment Software Engineer Germany's largest in-car infoatinment system designers are looking for C++ based Engineers to join them! (Must be B1 German efficient or above to be...
Apply Now Are you a developer that programs in C++ and or C# who would like to work for a high-tech company? Is there an interest in manufacturing real time...
Embedded C/C++ Software Developer
Apply Now C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer - Long term project - St Gallen, Switzerland Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy at one of our clients located in St. Gallen, Switzerland...
SWEDISH MARKET INSIGHTS.
Select your desired technology and location to view:
- Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
- Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
- The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
Insights Homepage Form
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.