PROCUREMENT (ENGINEERING) JOBS.
Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
tech focused, tech driven, tech designed.
The role of Procurement (engineering) jobs has evolved dramatically in recent years. Engineering jobs are now tech-focused, tech-driven, and tech-designed. We hire tech-driven, tech-focused, and tech-empowered people who will help to change the world.
Our job is to most effectively represent the most innovative products in the world. At the same time, it falls to our counterparts in product development departments to translate our most cutting-edge features into functional, cost-effective components. For decades, this was a reactive relationship; work on product development began once companies had signed off on the design.
But, in today’s hyper-competitive marketplace, the most cutting-edge products are moving ever faster, with companies like Tesla leading the way in manufacturing cars that are years ahead of their time. Technology is accelerating at an ever-increasing rate, creating a digital divide between legacy companies deploying the “same old” features and innovative companies introducing features that have yet to be adopted by consumers.
LATEST PROCUREMENT JOBS.
Senior Software Engineer
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are actively recruiting for a Senior Front End Engineer to work for one of the top automotive companies in the world, this vacancy will be On-Site,...
Automotive Infotainment SW Engineer
Apply Now Automotive Infotainment Software Engineer Germany's largest in-car infoatinment system designers are looking for C++ based Engineers to join them! (Must be B1 German efficient or above to be...
Apply Now Are you a developer that programs in C++ and or C# who would like to work for a high-tech company? Is there an interest in manufacturing real time...
SWEDISH MARKET INSIGHTS.
Select your desired technology and location to view:
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
Insights Homepage Form
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.