€50000 - €60000 per year|
Are you a Naval Architect that is experienced and passionate about the naval environment?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
- Architect the form and function: Shape the hull and define the onboard environment, from sleek cruisers to efficient cargo beasts.
- Mastermind the details: Design everything from sophisticated fittings to intuitive layouts, tailoring every element to the ship's purpose.
- Chart the course: Develop comprehensive, regulatory-compliant plans, meticulously documented for a seamless build.
- Orchestrate the ensemble: Select and integrate equipment, ensuring manufacturers match your vision and performance demands.
- Meet every challenge: Balance regulations with capacity, resilience against the waves, stability in stormy seas, and environmental footprint.
- Agile and seaworthy: Prioritize manoeuvrability for precise navigation, ensuring the ship dances with, not against, the ocean.
- Seamless Teamwork: Thrive in a collaborative environment, seamlessly integrating your expertise with diverse teams.
- Articulate Vision: Master both written and spoken communication, clearly conveying complex technical concepts to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Fluent in Technical English: Possess a strong command of technical English, ensuring precise documentation and clear communication throughout the design process.
- Precision Engineer: Approach your work with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and rigor in every stage of design.
- Autonomous Problem Solver: Demonstrate self-reliance and initiative, effectively tackling challenges while working independently.
- Organized Mastermind: Maintain exceptional organizational skills, managing projects and timelines efficiently.
- Unleash Creative Ingenuity: Blend precision with imagination, developing innovative solutions and pushing the boundaries of ship design.
- Regulation Guru: Navigate the complexities of maritime regulations, ensuring seamless implementation of techniques within your area of expertise.
- Shipbuilding Architect: Possess a deep understanding of architecture and shipbuilding principles, including hydrodynamics, aerodynamics, material science, and structural calculations.
- Digital Craftsman: Master industry-standard CAD software like AutoCAD, Rhino, and SolidWorks, along with specialized stability software like Veristar, Circe, and Maat.
If this advertised position interests you, apply now, or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Client type: Consultancy Start Date: ASAP Duration: Indefinite contract Driving Requirements: Valid Driving License (B) and willingness to travel between...
SAP Project Manager
SAP Project Manager I am looking for SAP Project Manager. In this project, you will be part of a global...
SAP FI/CO Manager / stream lead
Darwin Recruitment est à la recherche d'un Manager SAP FI/CO pour gérer le flux de travail FI/CO au sein d'un...
SWEDISH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.