Robotics Camera vision.
Robotics Camera vision
kr500000 - kr900000 per annum|
Your most important responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Assembly/testing of technical components and equipment for our underwater robot.
- Troubleshooting, assistance, and testing of equipment and systems.
- Installation of equipment on site.
- Service assignments on equipment at customers.
- Assembly and testing are carried out in our office premises in Stavanger. Travels to fish farms is to be expected during installation and service.
- The positions require good language skills in Norwegian and English, writing and oral.
- Trade Certificate from a relevant professional circle, preferably in electrical, mechanical, or automation.
- Experience with the use and light and heavy tools.
- Knowledge of ROV technology is desirable but not a requirement.
- Knowledge and experience from the aquaculture industry are desirable but not a requirement.
- Experience with Camera vision.
- Relevant experience can compensate for a lack of education/trade certificate
- It is required that you have the ability to work independently, are a team player, and have good communication skills.
- Creative and solution-oriented.
- Initiative-rich, fond of challenges, and results-oriented.
- Be aware of quality and cost control.
- Work in a structured, planned, and accurate manner.
- Likes challenges and demanding tasks.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Bradley Wilkins
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Hardware Development.
Offshore Wind project Manager
This business are specialists in the construction, operation, and maintenance of offshore wind farms. They recently won a major maintenance...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Test Coordinator - Laser Communications / Satellite Technology Munich, Germany A leading innovator...
Fiber Amplifier Development Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client is a specialist in the aerospace sector, primarily focused on laser...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.