CHF100000 - CHF110000 per year|
This is an opportunity to join a leader within the fields of technological and engineering advancement, as this is a company that is fully dedicated to assisting its global clientele across various industries throughout all stages of product development.
Utilizing robust engineering resources, contemporary laboratory facilities, and advanced methodologies, a team of 500+ engineers, computer scientists, physicists, and other accomplished professionals collaborate to conceive inventive concepts.
Seamlessly incorporating cutting-edge technologies into their work, ultimately leading to the successful development of innovative products
Embracing the vision of "Collaborative Innovation," they have positioned themselves as a steadfast, long-term collaborator within the innovation network of its clients.
Now in search of a Hardware Engineer to become an integral part of their innovative R&D team based in Bern
Are you a Hardware Engineer with a passion for designing PCBs, reading schematics, and creating innovative prototypes? Are you ready to join a dynamic team at the forefront of technological innovation?
As a Hardware Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the development of cutting-edge hardware solutions. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- PCB Design: Designing printed circuit boards (PCBs) to meet project requirements, ensuring functionality and reliability.
- Schematic Analysis: Reading and comprehending schematics to guide the hardware design process.
- Prototyping: Creating prototypes, conducting tests, and establishing proof of concept to validate design choices.
- Layout and Schematics: Collaborating on layout and schematic development, contributing to the overall hardware design process.
- Root Cause Analysis: Identifying and resolving hardware-related issues through root cause analysis.
- Power Electronics (Bonus): Knowledge and experience in power electronics would be a valuable asset.
To excel in this role, candidates should have:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in electrical engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience in PCB design, Hardware development, measurement data, and schematic analysis.
- Ability to perform and create prototypes demonstrating a knack for innovative problem-solving.
- Ability to perform testing in areas such as EMC, robustness, performance and functionality.
- Investigate product issues and resolve them.
- Analysis alternative components and circuits to ensure our production stays at the forefront of efficiency and performance.
- Proficiency in layout design, schematics, and contributing to root cause analysis.
- Present and prepare detailed technical reports and documentation
- General understanding of Embedded software.
- Ideally familiar with Altium and Atlassian products.
- Knowledge or experience in power electronics (a bonus).
Why Join Us:
- Be part of a dynamic team at the forefront of technological innovation where ideas flow freely.
- Work on projects that challenge your skills and expertise with diverse challenges in industries that are leading the future.
- Collaborate with professionals who share your passion for hardware engineering.
- Enjoy ongoing opportunities for professional development and career growth with continuous learning.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SWEDISH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.