Aeronautical Calculation Engineer.
Aeronautical Calculation Engineer
€40000 - €60000 per annum|
Are you looking to take on the role of an Aeronautical Calculation Engineer?
Do you have experience working within the aviation industry in a similar role?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
- You will be reporting directly to the Technical Director.
- Conducting sizing studies during the pre-project phase.
- Generating justification and certification documents, such as calculation files, test plans, and test reports.
- Ensuring the structural stability of the products under your supervision.
- Collaborating with design, methods, and testing teams to contribute to the enhancement of design office procedures.
- Ensuring that all activities are carried out in adherence to schedules and budgets.
- Bac+5 degree (Engineer, Master 2) in mechanics/modelling is required. Alternatively, relevant experience in the activity will be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in calculating aircraft cabin layout or aerostructures is essential.
- Proficiency in analytical calculation methods (such as RDM, Bruhn, Niu) for metallic and/or composite materials is expected.
- Knowledge of the Nastran calculation code (Linear, nonlinear, metallic, composite) and FEMAP pre/post processing tools is also required.
- Basic knowledge of integrating CAD and calculation processes is necessary, including familiarity with CATIA V5 and import/export functionalities.
- You should be aware of airworthiness standards (EASA Part21J) and possess a strong safety culture.
- Fluency in English (level B2) is required for this position and fluency in French is a must
- The position requires occasional travel within France and abroad.
- This is a fixed-term position with remuneration tailored to applicants' profiles.
- Immerse yourself in a high-end sector where aesthetics serves prestigious clients.
- Become part of an environment that prioritizes people and puts them at the centre of the action.
This is an incredible opportunity for an Aeronautical Calculation Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
Lead Test Engineer (Robotics)
For one of my client i'm currently looking for an LEAD TEST ENGINEER in The Hague. In this position, you...
Senior System Engineer
We're in search of an experienced System Engineer with a background in Thermal Architecture to work for a leading aviation...
Senior Airframe Design Engineer
We're in search of an experienced engineer to join a leading aviation manufacturer in Germany. Your responsibilities will include: Overseeing...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.