€30000 - €40000 per annum|
Commercial Recruitment Consultant in Amsterdam
Looking for a different culture?
Still in love with recruitment?
Want to work for an agency with long term view?
Please continue to read as we are looking for new team players.
Darwin Recruitment in Amsterdam is looking for experienced recruitment consultants that will support our growth and support our candidates and clients in its best way. Our office is very central and based near Sloterdijk train station. Our focus is Digital, Data, Cloud and Security.
Since 12+ years we have a local office and are supporting various clients. Big corporates and SME's. We are really good in finding IT talent, the client will decide how to onboard this IT Talent. In other words, we are really looking for candidates with a consultative selling approach. We offer, perm, freelance, detachering, temp-to-perm and managed recruitment services to our clients.
Despite the dip in the IT market, we are on track to exceed our targets again, so we are hiring new recruiters to support our growth and join a fast-growing team. The environment will suit a self-motivated recruiter/salesperson, with a growth mindset and interest in technology.
Why Darwin recruitment?
We have a great reputation within the markets we recruit in and have been supporting various businesses in Europe since 2001. There is a huge opportunity to leverage existing relationships and build your desk fast, whilst learning from some of the best consultants in the business.
To be the right person for Recruitment Consultant role you will need to have a minimum of 6 months recruiting experience.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Business development and sales drive
- Candidate acquisition
- Building your personal brand
- Keeping updated with market knowledge
- Planning and prioritising your day
- Providing a professional service at all times
It's important that you also have the following:
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- A highly motivated attitude towards a target driven role
- An outgoing personality
- A highly competitive personality
- Evidence of strong customer service skills
- Desire to succeed and progress
- At least 6 months experience in recruitment
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
Competitive Salary + holiday allowance
In addition you can earn a personal performance bonus in the role if you hit your targets. Full details about the scheme will be revealed on application.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Flexible Working hours (Start between 07:00 and 10:00)
- Working form home
- Up to 25 holidays
- Gym membership
- Monthly lunch clubs and annual incentive trips
- In-house training and Development Programme
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- Fast career progression, with a structured career ladder
- Business Casual dress code
We have been around since 2001 and we are representing some of the most innovative business across the globe; from exciting startups to global corporations - with the sole focus of sourcing the best digital and data talent to help businesses grow and evolve across Europe and the USA. We have multiple offices: London, Amsterdam, Munich, Berlin, Zurich, Boston and Baltimore
Think that this Recruitment Consultant role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Derk Rijntjes
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
To Apply for this Job Click Here 360 Recruitment Consultant wanted!! To join my recently formed Engineering function I am...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.