Communication System Engineer – IoT.
Communication System Engineer – IoT
€60000 - €65000 per year|
Guidance, Navigation, and Control (GNC) systems
Communication System Engineer - Satellite IoT
Are you an experienced System Communications engineer? We are currently working with a Newspace company in the Netherlands, dedicated to addressing power consumption challenges in radio chip technology, specifically in Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) and Internet of Things (IoT) sensors.
About the Company: Our client has successfully developed a groundbreaking low-power GNSS chipset and is in the final stages of launching an innovative digital RF technology product. Joining this company means becoming a crucial part of a rapidly expanding organization committed to innovation in a startup environment.
Position: Communication System Engineer
They are in search of a skilled Communication System Engineer to contribute to the design of the digital baseband part of their cutting-edge GNSS/IoT chip. As they finalize their digital RF technology products for a mass market rollout, they need a professional with your experience to bring this innovation to fruition.
In this role, you'll be responsible for the design and implementation of communication systems, playing a pivotal role in the system design for their next-generation products. If you enjoy tackling challenges and want to be part of the technology development that powers GNSS L1/L5 receivers and BLE/Lora/NB-IoT transceivers, this opportunity is worth exploring.
- Design and implement communication systems for optimal performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate communication systems seamlessly
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure reliable system performance.
- Work closely with RTL implementation teams for design integration and optimization.
- Create and maintain documentation for communication system designs and troubleshooting.
- Master's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Communication System Engineer.
- Strong programming and scripting skills in MATLAB, C/C++.
- Solid understanding of communication systems, protocols, and technologies, including fixed-point calculations.
- In-depth knowledge of digital signal processing and physical layer blocks in wireless communication systems (modulation/demodulation, filters, channel estimation, equalization, synchronization).
- Familiarity with networking protocols.
- Proficiency in GNSS, NB-IoT, LoRa, or BLE technologies.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Adam Slade
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Digital ASIC Verification Engineer
Digital ASIC Verification Engineer Delft, Netherlands Company Play an important role in the future of cutting edge GNSS technology. Businesses...
GNSS Firmware Engineer
GNSS Firmware Engineer Delft, Netherlands Company Play an important role in the future of cutting edge GNSS technology. Businesses worldwide...
Communication System Engineer - IoT
Communication System Engineer - Satellite IoT Are you an experienced System Communications engineer? We are currently working with a Newspace...
SWEDISH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.