AV ACCOUNT MANAGER.
AV ACCOUNT MANAGER
£60000 - £70000 per annum|
My client is the world's leading provider of training to the AV industry. They are currently seeking an Education Account Manager (EAM) for the UK market, responsible for building and nurturing business relationships within Higher Education Institutions. As an EAM, you will be instrumental in training end users on technology products and working closely with the Sales Department to identify and explore opportunities in the Education market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities within Higher Education Institutions.
- Cultivate strong and lasting business relationships with Universities and Education resellers.
- Foster product loyalty among the organizations education market, end users, and resellers.
- Promote the Organizations products through customer training sessions.
- Conduct visits to Higher Education locations to facilitate face-to-face interactions.
- Provide support and address the needs of Universities effectively.
- Participate in Education functions, Technology shows, open houses, etc.
- Coordinate and approve special requests from Universities.
- Handle sales and support-related tasks professionally.
- Stay informed about education market events, organizations, and regional trade shows.
- Engage with approved education technology or business-focused organizations for networking and learning purposes.
- Follow up on regional proposals and bids.
- Train individuals within your team.
- Manage and monitor teams perfromances .
- Train, counsel, and mentor team members.
- Hold effective team meetings with outcmoes based objectives
- Be part of the sales end to end processes and procedures
- Maintain keen understandinsg of market, competitors and provide insghtful directions for the organization
- Keep abreats of latest technologies related to video, audio, computers, and electronics.
- Significant technical expertise in the AV business.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering (BSEE) required.
- Experience in education and training technical customers.
- Proven Sales and Business Development Experience.
- Comfortable with public speaking in large audiences.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Professional appearance.
If you possess the above qualifications and are enthusiastic about driving AV solutions in the Education sector, we want to hear from you! Join our dynamic team and take your career to new heights. Apply now to become our AV Education Account Manager in the UK. Let's shape the future of Audio-Visual Integration together!
Send CV's to: Phila.firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Phila Bitterhout
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Microelectronics.
AV ACCOUNT MANAGER
To Apply for this Job Click Here The Company: My client is the world's leading provider of training to the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.