Domain Architect (Cloud Strategy).
Domain Architect (Cloud Strategy)
€80000 - €105000 per annum|
NB: For this role we are only considering architects who are already in the Netherlands as we cannot offer relocation. Speaking Dutch is highly beneficial for this role, but speaking English works as well, as long as you would not mind working in a predominantly Dutch speaking environment.
Are you an experienced Cloud Architect looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work at a company with a cloud first strategy, where your input is valued? Are you technically strong, but also well versed with the strategic side of cloud architecture?
My client has several services as product offerings. Each of these products are different, including how they have implemented their IT backends. As a result, there has not been a unified approach regarding the cloud strategy. It will be your task to harmonize this approach into architectural frameworks, ensure the proper governance policies are put in place, and that the cloud strategy is always aligned with business goals. Their preferred cloud is AWS, but they also have workloads running on Azure.
I am looking for someone who has:
- At least 5 years of experience with cloud computing, specifically with AWS and Azure.
- Has broad experience designing, implementing, and supporting cloud architecture in enterprise environments.
- Sound knowledge of cloud strategy, governance, FinOps, and cloud architectural frameworks (including modern cloud architecture patterns).
- Strong stakeholder management skills as this will be crucial to the role.
- A strong background in cloud and DevOps techniques such as Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform / Bicep), containerization, and CI/CD.
- Can communicate well in English, but preferably also in Dutch.
Who is interested in:
- Developing and implementing the cloud strategy in consultation with various stakeholders.
- Defining the standards that all solutions must meet.
- Guiding an ongoing migration from on-premise to the cloud.
- Improving company decision-making by being a full-fledged, knowledgeable sounding board for the business front.
For a company that:
- can offer a base salary of up to €105,000 per year (including 8% vacation pay and 13th month).
- Offers you a one-year contract initially, with the intention of a permanent contract afterwards.
- can offer you much more: commuting allowance, pension plan, learning and development opportunities, 27 vacation days, and more.
- Has a hybrid work policy (2x office per week) and flexible working hours (office in the Hague)
Does this sound interesting to you? Click on Apply now!
Or send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Chat first? Contact me at 020 299 0822 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We realize we ask a lot, but we urge you to apply even if you match 80%.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Livia de Magalhães Arnal
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
# DevOps Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Role: DevOps Location: Gothenburg (Hybrid) Salary: 45,000 - 60,000 SEK per month Darwin...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Devops Engineer on behalf of a...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Job Title: DevOps Engineer with Kafka Reports to: CTO Industry: Consultancy Location: Stockholm,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.