PV Sales Consultant.
PV Sales Consultant
CHF70000 - CHF80000 per annum|
Solar PV (Photovoltaic)
Our client is seeking driven individuals to advance their careers as PV Sales Consultants. This is an excellent opportunity to thrive in a rapidly growing company and industry. They offer the required tools for success as well as a commission structure alongside the base salary making it realistic to achieve numbers such as CHF 120 000 OTE.
What will you be doing:
- Conducting on-site meetings with customers.
- Providing B2B and B2C customers with comprehensive information on energy solutions and products.
- Identifying customers' solar requirements accurately through effective information gathering.
- Recommending the most suitable solar energy products and systems to meet customers' needs.
- Preparing quotes, sales orders, and shipping details for customers.
- Ensuring excellent after-sales service, including courtesy calls and site visits.
- Collaborating with the sales team to follow up on quotes.
- Generating potential leads to expand the client base.
What you bring:
- Educational background in Sales, Business Development, or related fields.
- Demonstrated sales achievements, preferably in Solar sales.
- Native fluency in Swiss German, with proficiency in other languages considered a plus.
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills with a methodical approach.
- Passion for environmental sustainability and contributing to a greener world.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Solar PV (Photovoltaic).
PV Project Manager
I'm working with a leading provider of real estate broking who also has a renewable energy division. With a strong...
Solar/Storage Project Manager
Our client is a scale up innovator at the heart of the green energy transition. the company offers a wide...
The client are at the forefront of Solar projects in the Netherlands and are looking to add to their team,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.