This is an opportunity to be a Data Scientist 'match maker' and help an innovative and open-minded company improve and evolve their dating platform further.
Currently a team of 100 based around the world are utilising resources related to programming, promos, adverts, entertainment to build on the current success of their product within the classified ads sector.
This platform now active in 26 countries is making relationships more fun and rewarding, by connecting people together who may not have otherwise met in real life.
Empowering men and women to build connections by authentically expressing who they really are, and what they really want.
Actively standing up for how a whole generation chooses to live their lives and has some of the richest interactions within the dating industry by encouraging 'honest' dating
Now seeking a data analyst ready to add their own digital fingerprint to this platform and help it evolve further by entering new markets, new countries, new promos, new designs and continue this success by pushing innovation.
- Serve as lead data strategist to identify and integrate new datasets that can be leveraged through our product capabilities, and work closely with the IT team in the development of data products;
- Execute analytical experiments to help solve problems across various domains and industries;
- Identify relevant data sources for business needs, and collect large structured and unstructured datasets;
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big-data stores; perform data and error analysis to improve models. Clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy;
- Analyze data for trends and patterns, and interpret data with clear objectives in mind;
- Implement analytical models in production by collaborating with software developers engineers.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, applied mathematics, or related discipline;
- 2+ years experience in a similar role;
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis;
- Advanced experience in pattern recognition and predictive modeling;
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, Neo4j and programming languages such us Python and Java;
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, research-oriented group that has several ongoing projects;
- English is required, Italian would be a plus.
- Innovative and dynamic company
- Start up culture and fast paced working environment
- Wide scope of impact and chance to add your digital fingerprint onto this product as it evolves further
- Freedom to determine tech stack choices
- Hybrid working combing office and remote work
- Growing company - creating internal career progression
- Company annual award show
- Competitive salary.
- Annual bonus (MBO);
- Health insurance private plan;
- Training annual budget (1.000 €) to focus on your professional growth;
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SWEDISH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.