Freelance: Maintenance Technician.
Freelance: Maintenance Technician
IT Project Management
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Working Hours: Full-Time (40 hrs P/W)
Contract Length: 6 Months + Extension
- Conducting preventative and corrective maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairing packaging lines, facilities & plant equipment.
- Identifying and implementing improvement projects to enhance equipment operating effectiveness for continuous improvement of production processes.
- Managing plant maintenance and calibration systems.
- Assisting in training machine operators on setup, operation, fault correction, and adjustment.
- Applying systematic root cause problem-solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Maintaining SAP with relevant work orders and correction information concerning maintenance tasks.
- Necessary Skills and Experience: Senior trades qualification and a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in mechanical or electrical trades.
- Hands-on experience in mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, exceptional interpersonal abilities, and adeptness in multitasking.
- Proficiency in Electronics, hydraulics & HVAC.
- Expertise in high-volume automation/robotics and various manufacturing plant equipment (HVAC, process equipment, compressed air systems, purified water systems).
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Technical Project Manager
For one of our clients, we are looking for an IT Lead to join and manage a talented team. You...
Freelance Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst (Freelance) I am actively seeking an experienced Senior Freelance Business Analyst specializing in Identity and Access Management...
Senior IT Manager (Dutch Required)
IT Manager (Dutch Recuired) For a client of mine I am looking for a strong IT Manager to join their...
SWEDISH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.