SAP Test Analyst.
SAP Test Analyst
Darwin Recruitment is Looking for an experienced SAP Test Analyst who has excellent analytical skills to join our client in their project for the next 12 Months
The SAP Test Analyst Consultant should have:
- Participate in the development/improvement of DoR/DoD.
- Define test plans and their priorities (US Testing, Integration, ...) including non-regression tests and guarantee their completeness throughout the delivery
- Support the business in its testing.
- Organize and carry out test execution sessions and create defects for each deviation observed by keeping their statuses up to date in the ad hoc
- Strong experience in SAP Testing
- Proven experience in the management/preparation of test data in SA.
- confirmed experience in the use of Quality Centre.
- proven experience using AzureDevOps.
- Experience in SAP MRS
- SAP NetWeaver
- S/4HANA experience is a plus
- Start: 1st of October 2023
- Location: Hybrid- Belgium
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: Please indicate your expectations.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you are interested in applying for this role.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Samy Hawari
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
To Apply for this Job Click Here 360 Recruitment Consultant wanted!! To join my recently formed Engineering function I am...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.