Hands-on Integration and Data Architect.
Hands-on Integration and Data Architect
€75000 - €104000 per annum|
Are you ready to be part of an exciting team that's shaping the future of technology? Do you have a passion for leading technical teams and making an impact through innovation? Are you up for the challenge of defining and driving integration, API, and data governance best practices in a cutting-edge environment?
About the Client:
Our client, a dynamic technology leader in the telecom industry, is currently at a pivotal stage in their journey. They are tackling one of their most significant challenges, which involves establishing robust integration, API management, and data governance practices to stay ahead in the competitive tech landscape.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Possesses at least 7 years of engineering experience, and 2+ years of team leadership experience.
- Has in-depth knowledge of designing (architecture), building, testing, deploying, and debugging various integration elements, including TIBCO, Restful APIs, and more.
- Demonstrates sound understanding of SOA concepts, Message Brokers, and messaging formats like RAML.
- Has a strong experience with API Management, CI/CD, and version management.
- Also has a good understanding and experience with data governance principles and best practices, including data quality and meta data management, data lineage, data privacy regulations, ETL processes, data mapping, and data synchronization mechanisms.
Who is interested in:
- Defining and implementing professional standards for integration, API, and data governance.
- Advising internal and external clients on the feasibility of various integrations, including PoC creation.
- Mentoring and developing team members to excel in these domains.
- Seizing career opportunities that involve leading technical teams and influencing the organization's technical direction.
- Making a difference at an enterprise with a name that everybody knows, with an influence on millions of people within the Netherlands.
For a company who:
- Can offer you a base salary of max €104K per year (including 8% holiday allowance).
- Offers much more: a bonus option (max 12.5%), great pension plan, 30 remote working days (from EU), 30 holidays, discounts on various products, commute reimbursement or lease car, and more.
- Values technical leadership and fosters a culture of innovation.
- Offers opportunities for career growth and development.
- Embraces cutting-edge technology and encourages continuous learning.
- Is dedicated to providing a collaborative and dynamic work environment.
We understand that this role demands a specific skill set, and we encourage you to apply even if you meet 80% of the requirements.
Apply now! Interested in learning more? Prefer to chat first? Call Nezar Lourens at 020 305 8545 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to explore this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: Integration, TIBCO, API, Data Governance, RESTful APIs, SOA, Message Brokers, RAML, Technical Leadership, Career Growth, Innovation, Cutting-Edge Technology.
#LI-NL1Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Software Architecture.
Principal Engineer API & Data Management
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you ready to be part of an exciting team that's shaping the...
Netcracker Principal Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Would you like to drive innovations within the telecom industry? Are you a...
Workday Integration Lead
To Apply for this Job Click Here NB: For this role we are only considering candidates already located in the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.