Service Technician (Cryogenics).
Service Technician (Cryogenics)
I'm currently looking for a Cryogenic Service Technician based near Denver, CO.
This position would be around 60% travel around the Denver, CO area.
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on experience)
Location: Denver, CO
- Possession of a certification or formal training in medical gas management.
- Experience as a medical gas system installer with plumbing expertise.
- Holding a certification in brazing techniques.
- Proficiency in cleaning oxygen systems and verifying component cleanliness.
- Demonstrated skills in MIG and TIG welding, as this is a prerequisite for employment.
- Familiarity with mechanical power and hand tools.
- An advantageous ability to interpret plumbing and electrical schematics.
- Previous experience in HVAC systems.
- Proficiency in operating HCI-QC units.
- Mandatory safety training with a proven track record of excellent safety practices.
Must possess and continuously maintain a spotless Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must successfully clear both pre-employment and ongoing random drug screenings.
- Should be capable of occasional travel, with trips lasting up to 5 days; note that this is not a consistently traveling role, and travel expenses will be covered.
- Must meet the physical demands of the job.
- Must be adaptable to working outdoors, even in potentially extreme weather conditions.
- Should have the physical stamina to stand for extended periods when handling installations and equipment.
- Must be physically capable of pushing and pulling heavy equipment.
- Must demonstrate sound, practical decision-making skills.
- Should communicate professionally and effectively with store managers and supervisors at all times.
- Must be available for on-call situations while in the field.
- Experience in transport and trailer maintenance is a valuable asset.
- Must be comfortable working both collaboratively as part of a team and independently.
Great benefit package including 401(k), Medical, Dental etc.
If this position is of interest, please apply now or alternatively email Harry.Pluck@Darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Maintenance Control Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you a Maintenance Control Engineer? Do you want to be apart of...
Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration)
To Apply for this Job Click Here I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration) based near Mansfield, MA...
To Apply for this Job Click Here I'm currently seeking a Refrigeration Engineer based near Mansfield, MA. Location: Mansfield, MA...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.