Continuing Airworthiness (NPCA).
Continuing Airworthiness (NPCA)
Structural and Thermal
Do you have the right experience for this NPCA position?
Do you want to be a part of this challenging and exciting environment?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
- Fulfil the role of the NPCA responsible for ensuring the fleet maintains airworthiness.
- Engage in technical risk assessment and mitigation efforts.
- Manage the technical aspects of the fleet.
- Exercise oversight over suppliers and contracted organizations.
- Collaborate with various departments on technical matters.
- Maintain communication with Civil Aviation Authorities and Type Certificate Holders.
- Airworthiness monitoring, regulatory compliance, maintenance planning.
- ADs and SBs implementation, record-keeping, aircraft inspection and auditing.
- Defect identification and resolution.
- Operational management, emergency response, financial acumen, procurement, and parts/material acquisition.
- Prior involvement as a NPCA with proficiency in aircraft airworthiness and maintenance standards.
- Possess 5 years of pertinent professional experience.
- Hands-on experience with Airbus A320 Family aircraft and familiarity with its maintenance protocols.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of responsibility, maintains confidentiality, and exhibits trustworthiness.
- Fluent in English, with proficiency in German considered a valuable asset.
- Previous hands-on aircraft line/base maintenance experience will be viewed as a significant advantage.
- Proficiency in working with aviation technical software, such as AMOS, is preferred.
- This role provides exposure to an international working environment that encourages new and innovative ideas, which have a proven track record of success.
- Creativity is highly valued and can lead to success in this role.
- The competitive salary and additional benefits, tailored to meet candidate needs, complete the package for this position.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Continuous Airworthiness Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Structural and Thermal.
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you an experienced CAMO Engineer? Do you wish to lead the CAMO...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.