Workday Integration Lead.
Workday Integration Lead
€75000 - €90000 per annum|
NB: For this role we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands, and we cannot provide relocation services.
Do you dream of leading the charge in a major HRIS deployment project? Have you ever wished to put your inter-system problem-solving skills to the test on a grand scale? Are you looking for an opportunity to actively shape the integration landscape of a major HR platform? Would a role that offers rich collaboration between IT and HR business teams excite you?
Currently in a transformative stage, our client in the leasing sector, is diving deep into the deployment of a state-of-the-art HRIS solution, Workday. The daunting task? Creating a seamless, efficient integration landscape across multifaceted systems, ensuring both user-centricity and high-level functionality.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has robust expertise in Workday navigation and its tooling environment.
- Showcases technical prowess with SOA tools and has hands-on experience in middleware platforms.
- Brings a history of HRIS mastery, especially with 3+ years in implementation.
- Is adept at both English and a second language (French/German being a huge plus).
- Has previously thrived in a consulting environment, understanding the nuances of client communication.
- Can readily translate business requirements into functional configurations.
Who is interested in:
- Being the keystone in design, development, and unit testing of integrations within an elite HRIS platform.
- Heading up end-to-end testing and UAT, collaborating with a myriad of stakeholders.
- Venturing into diverse technical terrains, working alongside corporate IT systems and external third parties.
- Sculpting the integration blueprint that connects Workday to numerous systems.
- Contributing to a culture of innovation, driven by a can-do attitude and a passion for excellence.
- Taking ownership of performance testing, ensuring the highest standards are met.
For a company who:
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €90.000,- gross per annum
- offers a lot more: training & development opportunities, 25 holidays, a good pension, mobility reimbursement, hybrid working options (50/50), and more.
- Holds employee progression in high regard, continually investing in skill enrichment.
- Fosters a culture of collaboration and inclusivity, where every voice matters.
- Has a track record of unparalleled service, solidifying its global reputation.
- Prioritizes quality documentation and compliance, valuing precision and accuracy.
We recognize the depth of our requirements but do encourage you to step forward even if you resonate with 80% of what's described.
Apply now! Need a chat first? Call Nezar Lourens at 020 305 8545 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to delve deeper into this unique opportunity.
Keywords: Workday, HRIS, SOA tools, SAP NetWeaver, Oracle Fusion, Workday Studio, HR Administration, ERP Implementation, Middleware Integration, UAT Testing, Integration Design.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Software Architecture.
Principal Engineer API & Data Management
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you ready to be part of an exciting team that's shaping the...
Netcracker Principal Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Would you like to drive innovations within the telecom industry? Are you a...
Workday Integration Lead
To Apply for this Job Click Here NB: For this role we are only considering candidates already located in the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.