Are you looking to make an impact in reducing our carbon footprint? Are you excited by the idea of making geothermal energy a competitive alternative to heating with oil and gas? Does the planning and building of complex electrical systems within a small robot intrigue you?
If so, we might have just the right position for you.
My client is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their newly founded company that is developing a new method for geothermal drilling. The company's drills do not need a drilling tower or drilling pipes, making them suitable for small spaces such as basements or densely populated areas.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics and several years of experience in the above-mentioned field. They will also be enthusiastic about a product that can accelerate the transition to renewable heat and enjoy working in a (still) small team.
- Development of power electronics within the mechatronic system, from circuit design to commissioning and production
- Design, optimization, and development of drive systems (motor, actuators)
- Hardware-oriented software development
- Measurement and testing
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics
- Interest and willingness to take the next steps with the startup
- Enthusiasm for a product that can accelerate the transition to renewable heat
- Enjoy working in a (still) small team
- Possibility of getting shares in the startup
- Good English skills (especially spoken)
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Hardware Development.
Offshore Wind project Manager
This business are specialists in the construction, operation, and maintenance of offshore wind farms. They recently won a major maintenance...
Fiber Amplifier Development Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client is a specialist in the aerospace sector, primarily focused on laser...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Test Coordinator - Laser Communications / Satellite Technology Munich, Germany A leading innovator...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.