Maintenance Control Engineer.
Maintenance Control Engineer
Are you a Maintenance Control Engineer?
Do you want to be apart of this challenging and exciting environment?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
- Oversee and guarantee optimal fleet technical dispatch reliability.
- Collaborate on technical matters with all operational departments.
- Initiate problem-solving measures and develop corrective action plans for reported issues.
- Manage technical feedback originating from flight crews, maintenance organizations, and others.
- Maintain aircraft and cabin conditions at the highest standards.
- Continuously monitor fleet airworthiness during daily operations.
- Chair operational meetings to ensure accurate and effective distribution of pertinent information.
- Directly report all pertinent operational functions and risks to the NPCA.
- Execute monitoring and schedule maintenance tasks according to the approved aircraft maintenance program.
- Oversee and strategize the rectification of all deferred defects, including Minimum Equipment List (MEL) items.
- Organise the execution of work packages, both long-term and short-term, in a coordinated manner.
- Proficient in aircraft airworthiness standards.
- Solid understanding of international aviation regulations, including Part-CAMO and Part-145.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Airbus A320 family with a strong technical background.
- Possession of a Part-66, B1, or B2 license for the aircraft type or a similar type is advantageous.
- Previous experience in a comparable role.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional time management abilities.
- Strong team player with the capacity to excel under time and task pressures.
- Availability for shift work, standby duties, and international travel.
- Fluent in English (proficiency in German is an advantage).
- Proficiency in utilizing technical information systems (familiarity with AMOS is a bonus).
- This role provides exposure to an international working environment that encourages new and innovative ideas, which have a proven track record of success.
- Creativity is highly valued and can lead to success in this role.
- The competitive salary and additional benefits, tailored to meet candidate needs, complete the package for this position.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Maintenance Control Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Maintenance Control Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you a Maintenance Control Engineer? Do you want to be apart of...
Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration)
To Apply for this Job Click Here I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration) based near Mansfield, MA...
To Apply for this Job Click Here I'm currently seeking a Refrigeration Engineer based near Mansfield, MA. Location: Mansfield, MA...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.