EPC Project Manager (Green Hydrogen).
EPC Project Manager (Green Hydrogen)
£95000 - £120000 per annum|
My client is focused on providing a sustainable energy supply through the production of green hydrogen on an industrial scale. They specialize in the latest technologies designed for highly efficient electrolysis facilities. With a remarkable track record of more than 600 projects, totaling over 10 gigawatts of installed capacity, they are at the forefront of the hydrogen industry.
- You have successfully completed your studies in chemical or mechanical engineering or a similar discipline and you have a deep knowledge in an engineering discipline.
- You possess several years of work experience in (chemical) plant engineering and in project execution of EP, EPCm or EPC or Revamp projects.
- You have a good knowledge in scheduling, project management techniques, expediting as well as in reporting. First leadership experience is an advantage.
- You take the responsibility for your project results and you have excellent problem solving attitude in technical and organizational topics.
- You possess a strong personality and you are highly motivated to proactively contribute to our success.
- Your intercultural awareness supports you leveraging cultural differences.
- You are willing to go on business trips around the globe regularly and are highly proficient in both German and English.
- In this role you lead a small contract team consisting of several members from technical disciplines for execution of small and medium EP, EPF, EPFCm or Revamp projects.
- You closely collaborate with the Project Commercial Manager and manage our customers, partners and all other stakeholders for the specific project.
- Within the project execution team you may take over several roles, e.g. as Scheduler, Compliance Manager, Risk and Change Manager and/or Document Manager.
- You are responsible for costs, quality, safety and schedule within the scope of the project.
- You support and take care about risk analysis, regulatory compliance and project controlling.
- You actively monitor and follow the time schedules and take measures for resolution of all project issues.
- In addition, you support our sales team regarding preparation of risk assessment, time schedule, WBS and man-hour calculation.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harrison Roberts
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Program Management.
Project Manager - Hydropower
To Apply for this Job Click Here Project manager - Hydropower Salary: 95 000 - 110 000 CHF Location: Vaud...
Project Manager - Geotechnics
To Apply for this Job Click Here Project Manager - Geotechnics Salary: 110 000 - 130 000CHF Location: Bern Our...
Project Manager - Hydropower
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client is looking for a Project Manager in Hydropower to oversee significant...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.