CI / CD
About this job
In order to continue to enable agile action, the automation of services and infrastructure components is a central point.
This applies to both the configuration and operation of servers and network devices, as well as the development of services to facilitate repetitive tasks, for example during onboarding and offboarding.
If you love using software to make the work of your colleagues (m/f/d) more efficient and pleasant as we do, then we look forward to receiving your application as a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
what you bring
- At least two years of experience developing with Python
- Extensive experience in the administration of Linux system environments (Ubuntu / Debian)
- Very good knowledge of automation with Ansible
- You also like to work with infrastructure components (e.g. routers, switches, nginx)
- Strong expertise in Docker-based deployment environments and GitOps
- Experience in dealing with virtual machines (e.g. VMware) and databases (e.g. MySQL) is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English and good knowledge of German
Your tasks include
- You are responsible for automating our internal on-premise services and network infrastructure
- You manage and develop relevant components for monitoring and alerting in order to keep an eye on the status of our services at all times
- You provide services (e.g. for onboarding and offboarding) for central use by other team members (m/f/d).
- You develop interfaces for communication with internal and external services
- You will help build the DevOps team and implement new process structures
- You support our helpdesk and our 2nd level in the implementation of technical and specialist projects as well as the monitoring and analysis of applications in order to ensure the best experience for our employees (m/f/d).
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Conor Carroll
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.