AMS Verification Engineer.
AMS Verification Engineer
Senior AMS Verification Engineer
This position is an integral part of the circuit design team, which is dedicated to delivering high-quality solutions for high-speed data interfaces. Their focus revolves around ensuring on-time delivery, emphasizing design excellence, and maintaining a customer-centric approach.
Candidates should hold a Master's or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Computer Engineering with a focus on hardware design.
- Take ownership of pre-silicon functional verification for specific building blocks.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive test plan for Analog/Mixed-Signal (AMS) design verification.
- Design, implement, and enhance the AMS test bench setup continually.
- Extract modeling specifications from circuit designs.
- Collaborate closely with the full-custom design team to create Real Number Modelling (RNM) Verilog models of analog circuits.
- Refine test cases and simulation models.
- Organize and participate in verification reviews.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with different groups to ensure a successful and timely product release.
- Proficiency in Cadence design flow and Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools.
- Experience with script programming languages such as Python, TCL, and Skill.
- Familiarity with System Verilog Real Number Modelling.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English; knowledge of German is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience, including internships.
- Hands-on experience in Register-Transfer Level (RTL) coding and familiarity with Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) is advantageous.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Tyler Clark
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SWEDISH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.