Project Manager – Solar.
Project Manager – Solar
£60000 - £70000 per annum|
Solar Project Managers
Our client is at the heart of the green energy transition and based in the centre of Amsterdam. The company offers a wide range of services for the realization and operation of all types of green energy and is looking for a project manager to join an expanding team.
Basic tasks and responsibilities:
- Process management, stakeholder management, document control and reporting
- Use your knowledge and skills to estimate potential project risks and propose possible solutions
- Checking all incoming project documentation
Basic requirements -
- hbo/wo education level in related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a project management environment
- Affinity with technology
- Knowledge of solar energy and/or electrical installations is a plus
A company car, flexible working conditions, pension scheme and company bonus's apply.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Luke Davey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Solar Project Managers.
Technical Sales Manager
I'm working with a global leading inverter manufacturer based in Munich, Germany who are looking for Technical Sales Managers to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client, a leading venture capital firm dedicated to investing in cutting-edge technologies...
Project Manager RES Investments
To Apply for this Job Click Here This is an opportunity to join a company renowned for its expertise in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.