Quality Assurance Specialist.
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Prepare, obtain approval, issue, and implement a project quality control program in compliance with corporate requirements.
- Investigate and process customer complaints and other issues, ensuring timely resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Support inspection activities and assist in resolving process disturbances to maintain optimal production efficiency.
- Maintain action lists and administer corrective actions, monitoring progress and escalating issues when necessary.
- Keep accurate quality records, including employee training and test equipment maintenance, and analyze data for reporting purposes.
- Develop and execute an internal audit program for the facility, providing guidance to internal auditors and ensuring compliance with quality standards.
- Conduct internal training on quality and process control topics to enhance the skills of our team members.
- Oversee local compliance issues and maintain relevant documentation.
- Perform any other duties as required to support the overall quality management efforts.
- Must have a strong understanding of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
- Thorough working knowledge of regulatory agency quality assurance/quality control activities.
- Familiarity with the elements and practices of Quality Management Systems.
- Two years or more of direct related working experience is required.
- Good understanding of electronics and ability to read and interpret engineering documentation and schematics.
- Audio/Visual product knowledge is a plus.
- Proficient computer skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Proven ability to work independently and excellent verbal/written communication skills are required.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will report to the European Director of Logistics and will play a crucial role in ensuring our products meet the highest quality standards. If you are a detail-oriented professional with a passion for maintaining excellence, we invite you to apply for this position.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications to Phila.firstname.lastname@example.org We appreciate all applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Phila Bitterhout
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electromagnetics.
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client, a pioneering engineering consultancy firm based in Switzerland, operating on a...
Optical Test Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Optical Test Engineer Munich, Germany A leading innovator in advanced communications technology are...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client is fast growing engineering design corporation with an office in Charlottesville....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.