Are you interested in continuously developing and advancing the information and security strategy in a unique IT company? Are you a dedicated sparring partner for all security topics and want to firmly anchor a security culture in a new environment?
This growing company is looking for a CISO to join their executive board.
- You are responsible for managing the CISO office and assisting internal and external customers as a contact person in all security matters.
- You track and analyse the current cyber security threat situation, develop necessary measures to protect against attacks and are responsible for developing and enforcing the cyber security strategy and the associated security guidelines and standards.
- You conduct risk assessments and security audits and are responsible for resolving security incidents.
- In collaboration with our Chief Service Delivery Officer, you will develop security concepts and architectures, continuously develop the Information Security Management System (ISMS), and thereby ensure that the companies services meet current security requirements.
- You design security awareness measures to strengthen security awareness in our company and among our customers.
- You manage the existing risk management framework, show management the company's risks and advise the committee on measures and their implementation.
- You report the most important events and decisions to the CEO and management.
- You have a completed degree with a focus on business informatics or computer science.
- You have a MAS in Information Security or a certification in information security such as CISSP, CISM.
- Several years of professional experience as a CISO or in a similar function, preferably at an IT service company.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills and are good at approaching others.
- You speak German and English fluently.
- You are part of a young, motivated team in a high-energy environment.
- Flexible and modern working conditions.
- Numerous personal development opportunities.
- You benefit from some cool benefits such as free snacks & drinks, a cell phone flat rate and co-financing of your public transport subscription or your parking space.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Consulting.
To Apply for this Job Click Here Ben jij een gedreven netwerkspecialist die altijd op de hoogte wil blijven van...
Senior IAM Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here For a client of mine, I am actively seeking an experienced IAM Manager...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you interested in continuously developing and advancing the information and security strategy...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.