Process Engineer Additive Manufacturing.
Process Engineer Additive Manufacturing
€40000 - €70000 per year|
Application & Process Engineer Additive Manufacturing
About the Company
My client is a world-leading manufacturer of machines and systems for the production and processing of rubber and plastics. They are the only provider on the market to combine all plastics processing technologies and have stood for cutting-edge technology and groundbreaking innovations for almost 200 years and are pioneers in their respective field.
About the Role
My client is seeking a passionate and experienced Application & Process Engineer Additive Manufacturing to join their team. You will play a vital role in shaping the future of additive manufacturing technologies and will be responsible for pre-development and further development of procedures and processes, process development, and optimization for customers and partners.
- Pre-development and further development of procedures and processes in the area of additive manufacturing
- Process development and optimization for customers and partners at home and abroad
- Planning, coordination, and execution of tests in our technical center and with customers and partners at home and abroad
- Evaluation and documentation of test results
- Derivation and implementation of optimizations based on tests and test evaluations; If necessary, in collaboration with other disciplines (control, system development/construction, etc.)
- Management of development projects
- Support of partner and funding projects
- Creation of machine codes using slicer and CAM tools to optimize the manufacturing process
- Development of printing strategies
- Definition of requirements for additive manufacturing systems based on applications and manufacturing processes
- Assessment of the manufacturability of components and workpieces using additive manufacturing
- Advising customers and internal contacts regarding applications and manufacturing processes in the area of additive manufacturing
- Participation in the development of complex systems, systems, and devices
- Contact person for team members from other disciplines (such as product management, design, system manager, control technician, etc.)
- Completed technical studies, ideally mechanical engineering or plastics technology with additional qualifications in the context of additive manufacturing
- Very extensive experience in dealing with slicers (e.g. Cura, Simplify3D Magics, AI Build)
- Extensive experience in dealing with CAM (e.g. Siemens NX CAM)
- Experience in using CAD systems (Creo)
- In-depth knowledge of plastics technology (thermoplastics), fiber composite materials, manufacturing processes (especially milling), and the area of tool technology and mold-making
- Several years of practical experience in the field of additive manufacturing, including the operation of production systems, is an advantage
- Competence in implementing and managing projects
- Fluent English
- Independent, analytical, and result-oriented way of working, flexibility, and willingness to travel
- Active participation: Responsible area of responsibility with great scope for action and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and implement them together in a team
- Open corporate culture: A pleasant working atmosphere and a friendly atmosphere
- Work-life balance: Balanced through flexible working hours and home working option
- Your development: Extensive training as well as constant personal and professional development through participation in our tailor-made training program
- Our locations: Easy to reach by train or car and large parking spaces with e-charging stations
- Togetherness: Participation in joint events, leisure events and sports activities
If you're interested in this position apply now, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Hashim Akram
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Service Technician (Compressors) - CT
I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Technician (Compressors) based around the Middletown, CT area. This position will be based...
Service Technician - (Compressors)
I'm currently hiring for a Field Service Technician (Compressors) of all levels in Austin, TX. This role involves daily travel...
Service Technician (Air Compressors)
Service Technician (Air compressors) - Rapid City, SD Salary: $50,000 - $85,000 (Depending on experience) + Overtime + Benefits Location:...
SWEDISH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.