QA Manager – Medical Devices.
QA Manager – Medical Devices
€5000 - €6000 per month|
Join a growing Medical Device Company in Eindhoven
Title: QA Manager
Reporting To: Head of QA
Industry: Life Sciences -Medical Devices
Salary: €5,000-€6,000/month plus bonus, vacation pay and package
At Darwin Recruitment, we are proud to be partnered with a leading player in the Medical Device industry who are working towards the goal of making sure everyone can access the medical care they need and deserve. They are combining their medical knowledge with technical know-how to make some of the best medical devices on the industry.
Within the position as QA Manager, you report into the Head of QA. You will help ensure compliance with the regulations around the development of medical devices. One of their standout devices, a heart monitoring system, is currently at market and this is one of the products you will be responsible for.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure compliance with international regulations and standards
- Provide knowledge within ISO 13485 to the wider development teams
- Support Quality Management Documentation
- Support verification, monitoring and inspection of methods, procedures and protocols.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Over 5 years of experience within the medical device industry
- Previous QA experience, within Medical Devices
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, ISO 14971, EN 62304 or similar ISO norms regarding quality.
- MDD and MDR knowledge
- Knowledge of the USA regulations is a bonus
Please apply or email james.allen@darwinrecruitment for more information.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Allen
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Join a Medical Device company making a real difference! - Apply Now! Title: Quality Engineer Reporting To: Head of QA...
Quality Assurance CSV Engineer
QA CSV Engineer - Hybrid - 12 Months Job - QA CSV Engineer Client Location - Brussels, Belgium Remote work...
Director QA - Drug Release
We are seeking a Director to join a leading Swiss Pharmaceutical company in Lausanne, Switzerland. In this role, you will...
SWEDISH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.