£3500 - £4500 per month|
The client are a pioneering, renewable project developer who are looking for a financial associate to work in an on-site role in their stunning office in the Utrecht area.
They are looking for a financial administrative associate who will be responsible for accurately processing financial data, providing insights on project statuses and budgets, and actively contributing to optimizations in procurement and sales processes.
This is your opportunity to become part of a close knit, dynamic team who have an un-matched ambitio nand drive to accelerate the green energy transition in the Netherlands with an aim to extend operations to wider parts of Europe.
- Accurate processing of financial data, including invoicing and accounting tasks in Exact Online.
- Preparation and management of financial overviews and reports.
- Providing insights into project statuses and budgets.
- Collaborating with various teams to coordinate the financial aspects of projects.
- Actively contributing to and participating in the improvement of procurement and sales processes.
- Identifying opportunities for efficiency improvements within financial processes.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Luke Davey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
EWM Consultant - Fully remote
EWM Consultant / - Remote- 7 Month contract + possible further extensions Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy for a...
Process controls engineer
Process control engineers needed! As a Process control Engineer, you'll play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining control...
SAP CPI / BTP Freelancer
If you are a SAP CPI consultant with SAP BTP experience that is available now and is willing to be...
SWEDISH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.