For one of our clients within the Tourism area, we are looking for a Dutch-speaking Network Engineer that will secure the operation within the ongoing Cloud migration.
- Life cycle management of the Network Infrastructure
- Keeping the network security measures up to date
- Locating and troubleshooting problems in the network
- Automating network management activities
- Helping to implement roadmap network and security
- HBO/WO working and thinking level; with at least 5 years of experience
- Demonstrable experience with the automation of activities/processes
- Dutch fluency
Good to have
- Firewalls (Checkpoint)
- Load balancers (F5 LTM)
- VPN/(SD-)WAN/LAN connections
- Cisco data center infrastructure
- Cisco LAN infrastructure
- Network security
- Python/Powershell and/or other scripting experience
If this is for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Cyber Security Consultant
A prominent IT solutions provider in the DACH region is dedicated to enhancing network performance and ensuring data security for...
Are you looking to work in a varied and future-oriented company that relies entirely on OpenBanking and collaboration with fintech's?...
Do you want to work for a leading business in the area of journalism where you can help shape digitalisation?...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.