I have a really exciting opportunity for a Cryogenic Engineer to join a diverse team consisting of scientists, engineers, designers, technicians, and more, united by our mission to revolutionize cancer treatment and eliminate it through the development of medical isotopes.
- Engage in the development, building, and setup of expanded 4⁰ K refrigeration systems used in the production of Mo-99 and other fission products derived from uranium.
- Enhance and uphold current 4⁰ K refrigeration units and distribution networks.
- Supervise various projects, providing guidance to designers and technicians.
- Monitor inventory levels and ensure efficient management.
- Execute test protocols to verify the quality and effectiveness of products.
- Create technical reports, papers, articles, and presentations.
- Operate mechanical systems.
- Proficiency in creative and analytical thinking.
- Strong abilities in oral and written technical communication.
- Excellent problem-solving aptitude.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant professional experience.
- Solid comprehension of fundamental mechanical engineering subjects, such as Thermodynamics, Engineering Controls, Water Cooling Systems, and Cryogenic Systems.
- Hands-on involvement with liquid helium, liquid nitrogen, and helium refrigeration systems.
- Proficiency in using MS Office.
- Possession of a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree in cryogenics, mechanical engineering, or a related technical field.
- Familiarity with water systems.
- Hands-on engineering experience in cryogenics and water systems, preferably within an R&D setting, ranging from 2 to 5 years.
If you are a cryogenic specialist/enthusiast it would be great to connect.
If this is something you could be interested in please apply and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
To Apply for this Job Click Here 360 Recruitment Consultant wanted!! To join my recently formed Engineering function I am...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.