$100000 - $160000 per annum|
Our client is a multiple-disciplined engineering firm. They are currently seeking an experienced electrical engineer to join our team!
Within this role you will participate in technical and design development, construction documents and specifications. You will show an understanding of electrical codes, standards, established procedures as well as working closely with engineering teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Professional Engineer (NJ & NY Preferred, or FE/EIT)
- Minimum five (5) years' experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of NFPA, NEC, IEEE, ANSI, and electrical equipment standards is required.
- Power analysis design software experience a plus
- Valid Drivers License
- The employee will be responsible for the coordination and design of various electric projects in conformance with applicable industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Perform engineering-related tasks required for project development, design, and construction.
- Communicate and coordinate with architects, owners, other engineering disciplines, vendors, building officials, other consultants, etc. throughout the design phases of the building project.
- Office construction administration, including review of shop drawings, respond to RFI's and coordinate with contractors, design team.
- Assist with proposals, marketing, project reports, and technical presentations as well as with scope, budget, and schedule of new project tasks
- Develop and complete applications, permits, engineering reports, and specifications as well as attend and conduct client and project meetings
- Attend various meetings, including pre-design, plan review, pre-construction, professional organization, staff, etc.
- Electrical design calculations such as electrical loads, equipment sizing, feeder sizing, and voltage drop
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Bethany Gevaux
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.