Java Engineer – Fight Cybercrime.
Java Engineer – Fight Cybercrime
€70000 - €94000 per annum|
A proven multinational, active in over 40 countries, and an established specialist in Fintech, is looking to reinforce its experienced cybercrime-fighting team with a competent backend software engineer. The company is providing full-scale data-streaming solutions to their internal services worldwide.
They have enjoyed impressive success and growth in the last years, winning multiple awards for their work and have grown to over 60K employees worldwide. This organization can provide you with a perfect work-life balance enjoying a high quality of life in Amsterdam
Java Software Developer - What's expected of you?
You and the team will be responsible for the full-cycle development and maintenance of various data interfaces managing, monitoring, transforming, and loading data from thousands of sources. The software solutions are built in Java using various libraries and frameworks. You'll work in a small team with Senior Engineers and direct communication lines. Furthermore, you will be:
- Playing a key role in the development team constantly looking for creative ways to improve the service and products
- Working on projects alongside colleagues who share your passion for technology with Agile software development methodologies
- Use your strong programming skills to consistently deliver quality code
- Take ownership of design, implementation, test, documentation, etc…
- Development of a platform for detecting and mitigating fraud and cybercrime, which supports real-time detection over multiple digital channels and transaction processing.
- Working with complex data analysis solutions
Java Software Developer - Your profile?
- A proven track record as a software developer (at least 2 years of professional experience)
- Knowledge of Java, Spring(Boot), CI/ CD is a must-have
- Expertise in Kafka, Flink, Spark, and Cyber Security principles is welcome
- Experience in fraud prevention, fintech, and streaming data is a strong plus
- You speak fluent English
- Strong interest/ passion for fighting cybercrime!
- Genuine interest to understand the fundamentals behind tools, frameworks, libraries and systems
Java Software Developer - The offer!
- Be part of a company functioning at the highest level in their domain
- An annual salary can range from 70.000€ to 94.000€, depending on your current expertise
- High bonuses, high mobility budget and extra benefits
- A secondary package includes a pension plan, transport costs, and health insurance
- A role in one of their 20! Agile DevOps teams and an easily accessible office in Amsterdam
- A varied job in a small and highly collaborative team with many opportunities for career moves
- The R&D department is driven but also a challenging environment. All your colleagues are enthusiastic and always looking to improve the quality of the software solutions.
- Perfect environment to live and work with your whole family!
Any questions, remarks or compliments? Or do you want to apply?
Get in touch:
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41
Keywords (Not all relevant):
Java, Kotlin, Spring, WebFlux, Reactive programming, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, RESTful APIs, Microservices, Non-blocking, Asynchronous, Reactive Streams, Functional programming, WebSockets, Reactive MongoDB, Server-sent events (SSE), Reactive WebClient, Project Reactor, Threading, Concurrency, Web development, API development, Reactive UI, Event-driven architecture, Functional interfaces, Parallel processing, Reactive programming patterns, Flux and Mono (Reactor types), Resilience and fault tolerance, Gradle or Maven (Build tools), Git (Version control), Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Daniel Scheepbouwer
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Staff Software Engineer - Kotlin/Spring
Join Our Innovative Team as a Staff Software Engineer at the Corporate Banking Tribe Are you an experienced Staff Software...
Senior Backend Java/Spring up to 100K
Senior Backend Java/Spring Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL// The client does not provide...
Lead Developer Place of work in Lucerne Experience At least 5 years practical experience You do that with us As...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.