Linux Engineer (Dutch Speaking).
Linux Engineer (Dutch Speaking)
Freelance Linux Engineer (Dutch Speaking)
For a client of mine I am actively looking for a Dutch-speaking Linux Engineer. They are seeking a skilled medior/senior Infra Engineer with expertise in:
- Linux infrastructure management (CentOS, Ubuntu, Red Hat).
- Shell scripting for automation.
- Web server configuration (e.g., Apache, Nginx).
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Networking (TCP/IP, routing, firewalls).
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Security best practices.
If you are interested, you should not hesitate to contact me immediately! The hiring process is fast!
Stamatis Melissourgos | Recruitment Consultant
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Stamatis Melissourgos
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
To Apply for this Job Click Here 360 Recruitment Consultant wanted!! To join my recently formed Engineering function I am...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.