Machine Learning Engineer.
Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning (ML)
We are looking for a Machine Learning Expert!
We are looking to use AI to create an optimised learning experience and we need your expertise to help!
Your role at with us:
You will initiate the AI project, and develop and test AI-features for a gamified mathematics platform. This will involve earning a suitable amount of domain knowledge (gamification, ed-tech) and then probably develop a machine learning algorithm for the purpose of optimizing retention and profitability on our website.
- Familiarity with TensorFlow or other Machine learning platforms
- Education in Machine learning, Data Analysis
We think you are:
- Adaptable and cooperative
This is what you get with us:
- Competitive conditions with good insurance and pension schemes.
- Newly renovated office in the central part of Oslo.
- Working with a group of creative people who are passionate about achieving our goal of "Easy Access to Learning Math".
- The opportunity to join a scale up with international ambitions and a unique product.
- Laptop and necessary IT equipment you need.
Deadline: As soon as possible (we will meet relevant candidates on an ongoing basis)
Who are we?
We are a rapidly growing EdTech company on a mission to build the #1 Mathematics platform in the world. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: "Knowledge empowers people and strengthens society". We offer everything you need in one place, so that you can explore, understand and learn in a way that fits you. We know that learning is NOT a linear path, but a myriad of paths linked together. As a company we offer exactly that - the opportunity to learn what you want, when you want it.
We thrive off of coming to work, and all together we are 200+ people striving to give everyone easy access to learning mathematics across the world! The core team at here consist of 30+ passionate people, from mathematicians, programmers, pedagogs, game developers, designers, animators, marketeers, social media experts and a management team, as well as an expert panel of teachers and professors accompanied by our SWAT-team and Board of Directors. In addition, we have more than 180 mentors (and counting) that help people learn every single day.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Shea Waters
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Machine Learning (ML).
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you a Machine Learning guru that likes to oversee the entire lifecycle...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.