Maintenance and Service Manager.
Maintenance and Service Manager
$90000 - $120000 per annum|
The primary task of this role involves achieving success by collaborating with a diverse team, ensuring cost, schedule, and performance objectives are met for maintenance and services tasks, fostering strong connections with vendors, contractors, and customers, and effectively overseeing safety measures.
The role of the Maintenance and Service Manager involves overseeing all facets of maintenance and service activities concerning the business CAS (Contained Air Solutions) installations in North America. This encompasses the management of manufacturing asset maintenance, maintenance budgeting and resource allocation, and contributing to the planning and implementation of novel systems. The role also entails enforcing compliance with the businesses Work Practices (EWPs), supporting continuous CAS plant operations, supervising vendors, contractors, and service providers, and addressing other responsibilities as directed by the business.
Location: Center Valley, PA
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000
-Establish a maintenance and services department to cater to the businesses existing installations in North America, including the recruitment of skilled professionals within the businesses regions.
- Manage maintenance activities by overseeing maintenance personnel and determining priorities within maintenance schedules.
- Guarantee the effective execution of preventive, reactive, and predictive maintenance by utilizing, enhancing, and refining the businesses Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Sustain manufacturing assets and the facility, oversee parts inventory, monitor purchase orders, approve invoices, and handle the budget for the department.
- Conduct performance assessments, offer training, and ensure ongoing growth for all maintenance staff.
- Undertake additional responsibilities, including coordinating external inspections, managing projects, ensuring personnel safety, and fulfilling any other necessary duties.
- Creating and upholding quality benchmarks for maintenance and services.
- Engage in the design and advancement of upcoming company plant solutions, contributing essential insights concerning maintenance planning, forecasts, and budgets.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the business and the customer for matters related to scheduled shutdowns, coordination of maintenance schedules, and necessary reporting.
- Manage internal and external personnel by setting direction and priorities.
- Offer aid and backing in electrical engineering tasks.
- Take ownership of and oversee the safety program for the Project, guaranteeing complete adherence to industry, company and customer mandates.
- B.S. Degree in technical/relevant field
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience in an industrial, heavy-machinery setting, coupled with hands-on field expertise in maintenance, repairs, and services
- Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities, combined with the capacity to interact proficiently with customers.
- Expect to travel up to 40% of the time, and extended stays at the site may be necessary during construction, commissioning, and startup phases.
- Proficiency in project scheduling, updating, and reporting using MS Project.
- Experience with CMMS and TPM.
- Skillfulness in predictive and preventive maintenance techniques.
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with employer contributions
- Medical, dental, & vision plans
- PTO and paid holidays
- Flexible spending account
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Project Management.
Project Manager - Electrical
To Apply for this Job Click Here Project Manager - Electrical Engineering We're looking for a talented Project Manager to...
Project Director (Hydrogen EPC)
To Apply for this Job Click Here Exlusive opportunity for a Project Director to take on a new challenge. EPC...
Head of Engineering
To Apply for this Job Click Here Lead the development of the next generation of electric airplanes As the Head...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.