GE Commissioning Lead Travelling.
GE Commissioning Lead Travelling
I am currently seeking a skilled GE Certified Wind Commissioning Lead for my client.
- Lead and oversee timely commissioning of wind energy projects.
- Act as the main contact for commissioning activities, coordinating with internal and external teams.
- Maintain GE wind turbine certification, ensuring adherence to GE's commissioning standards.
- Build and manage a commissioning team, fostering a culture of safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Conduct pre-commissioning assessments, troubleshoot technical issues, and collaborate with engineering teams.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Develop and maintain commissioning plans, schedules, and reports.
- GE Wind Turbine Certification is mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
- Proven experience in GE wind turbine commissioning.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Willats
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Vestas Level C Technician
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for Vestas Level C Technician with Cable experience. The project is starting immediately and is...
Darwin Recruitment are recruiting for experienced HV Technicians to work for an established Service Provider within the Wind industry. We...
IRATA Lvl 3 Composite Repair Technician
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for IRATA Level 3 - Composite Blade Repair Technicians to work on campaigns across North...
SWEDISH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.