Senior Director Satellite Communications.
Senior Director Satellite Communications
Senior Director of Systems Engineering - Satellite / Space / Communications
Are you a seasoned engineering leader with a drive for innovation in the newspace and/or satellite industry? I'm hiring accomplished professionals like you to join a global leader in aviation and satellite communication as the Senior Director of Systems Engineering.
They're a global leader in developing cutting-edge wireless, cellular, and satellite-based connectivity solutions for the aviation industry.
As the Senior Director of Systems Engineering, you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of three teams. You will oversee and manage the creation and maintenance of companywide engineering systems and processes, which support requirements-driven design, requirements traceability, and requirements lifecycle management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Over 15 years of progressive experience in Systems Engineering
- A decade of successful leadership roles
- Proven ability to establish budgets and manage resources effectively
- Profound knowledge of Engineering design processes and methodologies
- Familiarity with quality systems such as ISO9000, AS9100
- Experience in FAA and EASA requirements (DO-254, DO-160)
- A track record of leading and collaborating with diverse teams
- Thrives in adapting to dynamic and evolving environments
- Expertise in driving cross-functional change
- Strong communicator with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Meticulous, proactive, and detail-oriented mindset
- Exceptional talent development and team leadership abilities
What We Offer:
- Innovation Hub: Join a globally recognized organization known for its trailblazing projects.
- Competitive Compensation: We value your skills - enjoy a director-level salary.
- Career Progression: Your potential is our priority - grow with us.
- Diverse Teams: Collaborate with diverse talents from around the world.
If youre interested in learning more, send me an email with your CV - email@example.com
I'm the manager of our Newspace recruitment team here at Darwin, supporting people with experience like yours find opportunities in the Space, Satellite, and Aerospace industries in Germany.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Adam Slade
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Hardware Development.
Offshore Wind project Manager
This business are specialists in the construction, operation, and maintenance of offshore wind farms. They recently won a major maintenance...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Test Coordinator - Laser Communications / Satellite Technology Munich, Germany A leading innovator...
Fiber Amplifier Development Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client is a specialist in the aerospace sector, primarily focused on laser...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.