Laboratory Automation Specialist.
Laboratory Automation Specialist
CHF75000 - CHF85000 per year|
My client, a leading Switzerland-based Contract Research Organization is a leading entity within the global research industry, providing support to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors in the development of innovative drugs and products is searching for an a Service Technician to oversee the operational efficiency of liquid handling robots and associated equipment.
- Oversee the operational efficiency of liquid handling robots and associated equipment.
- Perform routine inspections and maintenance activities in accordance with established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Identify and address issues proactively to prevent major downtime.
- Conduct troubleshooting, minor repairs, and replacement of faulty components.
- Coordinate external maintenance tasks, encompassing preventative maintenance and significant repairs.
- Enhance maintenance protocols to minimize downtime.
- Ensure strict adherence to GxP guidelines, data integrity, Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) policies, and SOPs.
- Manage documentation related to equipment maintenance.
- Provide training and guidance to laboratory personnel on the proper utilization of liquid handling robots.
- Evaluate and assess new devices and technologies.
- Completion of training as a mechatronics engineer/automatic engineer or relevant experience as a service technician, preferably with a laboratory automation systems manufacturer.
- Proficiency in working with laboratory automation systems, with a preference for experience with Hamilton and Tecan.
- Team-oriented mindset, reliability, precision, high motivation, excellent self-organization, and adept time management skills.
- Fluent written and spoken proficiency in both English and German.
- A dynamic, diverse, and impactful role within our team.
- Continuous opportunities for training and professional development.
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment and infrastructure.
- Highly competitive employment terms, with flexible work arrangements.
If you feel you could be a good fit for this position, or you want to find out more information, please click apply and give me a call 🙂
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SWEDISH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.