Web Design Developer Matchmaking Couples.
Web Design Developer Matchmaking Couples
€45000 - €50000 per annum|
This is an opportunity to be a web design and development 'match maker' and help an innovative and open-minded company improve and evolve their dating platform further.
Currently a team of 100 based around the world are utilising resources related to programming, promos, adverts, entertainment to build on the current success of their product within the classified ads sector.
This platform now active in 26 countries is making relationships more fun and rewarding, by connecting people together who may not have otherwise met in real life.
Empowering men and women to build connections by authentically expressing who they really are, and what they really want.
Actively standing up for how a whole generation chooses to live their lives and has some of the richest interactions within the dating industry by encouraging 'honest' dating
Now seeking a web design/developer ready to add their own digital fingerprint to this platform and help it evolve further by entering new markets, new countries, new promos, new designs and continue this success by pushing innovation.
A further insight of how you help connect people together
- Assist the Product manager in completing the pre-concept for the entire project, brainstorming, mood boards,
- Basic planning and in suggesting possible new creative solutions;
- Prototype design: Wireframes, visual draft, low/high fidelity prototypes;
- User research, UX and UI design;
- Handover with the programmer
You can be the 'match maker' because you bring
- Solid expertise with Figma/Sketch, HTML5, CSS3, JS, Hotjar, Google Analytics, Google Suite Docs and Google Sheets;
- Strong experience in a web product/development department;
- Follow up the design trend and technology, new pattern, and new tools;
- Working experience with Agile methodology;
- Professional approach aimed at achieving goals and team working;
- Fluency in English will be appreciated
- Innovative and dynamic company
- Start up culture and fast paced working environment
- Wide scope of impact and chance to add your digital fingerprint onto this product as it evolves further
- Freedom to determine tech stack choices
- Hybrid working combing office and remote work
- Growing company - creating internal career progression
- Company annual award show
- Competitive salary.
- Annual bonus (MBO);
- Health insurance private plan;
- Training annual budget (1.000 €) to focus on your professional growth;
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Frontend Developer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you passionate about cutting-edge technologies and fascinated by the power of spatiotemporal...
Fullstack Developer - React/PHP
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for an English speaking Senior Fullstack Developer on...
Senior Software Engineer - Freelance
Position Title: Senior - Software Engineer Target Start Date: 26-September-2023 Original Duration: 6 Months Estimated Regular Hours: 37.5 Standard Shift:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.