IT System Administrator.
IT System Administrator
kr37000 - kr42000 per annum|
Role: System Administrator
Location: Lund/Malmo - Hybrid working
Salary: 37,000 - 42,000 SEK per month
Darwin recruitment have partnered with a leading global Contract Research Orgaizations that partners with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. They are looking to expand their inhouse IT department and are on the lookout for a highly motivated IT Systems Administrator.
This person will be taking on challenging assignments, leading initiatives and be responsible for results. You will also receive the very best training to become a leader in the indsutry.
- Monitor data-center health using existing management tools, and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers when needed
- Network administration
- Deployment / installation of client hardware/software
- Windows server administration.
- Active Directory Administation.
- Network experience.
Must have the right to work in Sweden.
Please apply if you are interested.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Niall Burns
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
Experte BCM (m/w/d)
To Apply for this Job Click Here Start: 09.10.2023 Ende: 31.12.2023 Einsatzort: Remote, tageweise München Hintergrund des Projektes: Die Leistung...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.