QA Engineer (Malta).
QA Engineer (Malta)
€45000 - €55000 per annum|
QA & Test
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for QA Engineers on behalf of a company in Malta that was founded in the 1960's, is one of the largest companies within the European igaming industry and currently has just over 2000 employees internationally. Their employees range from across Malta, Stockholm, Budapest, Talinn, Athens to name a few. This company aims to offer the best gaming products in the industry and an exciting user experience when playing on their sites. They cover game lobbies, gaming initiatives, provider integrations and more.
At this business, they strive to deliver not only the best customer experience, but also the best employee experience in the industry. They are one of the market leaders in iGaming, offering online gaming products in several markets, both through their own gaming sites as well as several partner brands. You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform to support 25+ online brands! Their brands are used by hundreds of thousands of users and growing. As part of their team, you will be building new products using latest technologies; actively contributing towards their multi-brand adaptive frontend platform, which is supporting their core brands. To sum it up: you will be working on web applications dealing with high traffic reaching worldwide audiences!
Experience with the following tools:
- Frontend test frameworks (Selenium, Cypress, Puppeteer, Playwright etc)
- Experience with Postman, JMeter or similar tools
A TASTER OF WHAT YOU WILL BE INVOLVED WITH
As their Automation Engineer, you will be involved with a few exciting projects, but on a day to day you will be.
- Writing test cases, test plans, test strategy
- Prioritizing tests to execute them as fast as possible and still being able to get the most value out of them
- Understanding the scope of the different testing activities
- Bug handling in different stages and environments
WHAT THEY OFFER
They offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person, there are many different career paths, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future. They strive to be the best in whatever field they choose to play on, and they make sure to have fun along the way!
- Very competitive remuneration based on experience
- Free Parking nearby the office
- Fitness Allowance, Health Insurance, activities, events
- Paid sick leave days
- Hybrid working policy working Tuesdays and Thursdays from home
- 1500 euro Relocation bonus package for EU candidates with 4 weeks accommodations + flights
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Godfrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Test Automation Engineer (Performance)
To Apply for this Job Click Here Test Automation Engineer / Bern, Switzerland / CHF 800-900 per day Darwin Recruitment...
Test Automation Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Voor onze klant binnen de financiële dienstverlening ben ik op zoek naar een...
Ingenieur testautomatisering (Eindhoven)
To Apply for this Job Click Here ingenieur testautomatisering (Eindhoven) Voor onze opdrachtgever in de HR dienstverlening zijn we op...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.