Development Engineer – M&P.
Development Engineer – M&P
€70000 - €85000 per annum|
My client is a leading aircraft manufacturing, recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company.
They are growing rapidly as they look to build new aircraft with sustainability and energy efficiency in mind.
The role includes:
- Leading and instructing complex tasks internally and externally, leading technical projects
- Defining specifications and Means of Compliance
- Qualification of new / alternative materials and REACh-compliant related surface protection processes and technologies.
- Performing all tasks related to Initial and Continued Airworthiness for metallic materials and the related surface protection processes and technologies.
- Support topics regarding obsolescence management related to the M&P subjects.
- Review of design data, drawing sets, concessions, repair instructions, in-service documents, and AOG activities (if applicable).
- Create/update and publish material and process standards.
- Participate in R&D projects to develop new and innovative REACh compliant materials and processes, continuous assessment of trends, especially concerning sustainable materials and manufacturing processes.
- Support audit programs to qualify suppliers according to applicable requirements.
- Participate in root-cause and corrective action activities to ensure manufactured parts and processes meet engineering and regulatory requirements.
- Interface with internal stakeholders in procurement and quality organizations to ensure M&P support is integrated with airplane schedule and rate requirements.
- Manufacturing support as well as technical consulting for concerned divisions. processes, methods & tools.
You'll bring this with you
- Broad experience in field of M&P
- Educated Engineering degree in materials, aeronautics / aviation
- Up to 5 years professional expertise in relevant fields of M&P in aircraft development
- Broad experience of airframe M&P requirements, design criteria, materials, methods and tools
- Ability to prioritise, manage and execute multiple simultaneous tasks
- Product development experience of several aircraft programme
- Lead and instruct complex tasks internal/external
- Very good presenting, communication and leadership skills
This is a great opportunity so please contact me asap for full details.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Maintenance Control Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you a Maintenance Control Engineer? Do you want to be apart of...
Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration)
To Apply for this Job Click Here I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration) based near Mansfield, MA...
To Apply for this Job Click Here I'm currently seeking a Refrigeration Engineer based near Mansfield, MA. Location: Mansfield, MA...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.