Data Governance Consultant.
Data Governance Consultant
€45000 - €90000 per year|
Other Data Jobs
Data Governance Consultant (Dutch)
NB: For this opportunity, we only consider candidates who are already located in The Netherlands and can speak Dutch fluently. We cannot provide visa sponsorship.
Have you been looking for an opportunity in which you could have more ownership in your work? Are you looking for more variety in your projects while working together with other expert data enthusiasts? Would you like to join a company where you can help shape the company future, while focusing on the data instead of on workplace politics?
Our client is growing and is looking to hire a data governance consultant to help them tackle their data projects. They are an innovative company focusing solely on data management, governance, integration, warehousing, analytics, BI, and AI/ML. In this role you will be taking on projects within various industries, and your work will be making a real difference for various companies.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Possesses at least 3 years of experience in data governance or data management.
- Is well versed with data tools such as Collibra (preferred), Informatica, or similar.
- Has in-depth knowledge of Data Management Body of Knowledge (DAMA DMBOK, ideally certified, but this is not mandatory).
- Has a thorough understanding and experience with data governance principles and best practices, including data quality and meta data management, data security and privacy, and analysis of governance and data management practices.
- Is fluent in both Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
- It's a big plus if you have previous experience as a consultant.
Who is interested in:
- Working closely with clients to understand their data visions and translate them into concrete actions and strategies.
- Advising and guiding clients on data strategies, data management and metadata practices.
- Contributing to the growth and development of the data governance team by sharing knowledge and best practices
- Enabling various companies to make more informed decisions based on quality data.
- Developing yourself as a data expert, including helping shape the future and culture of this startup company.
For a company who:
- Can offer you a base salary of max €90K per year (including 8% holiday allowance).
- Can offer you other benefits such as a mobility / commute allowance, unlimited holidays, and more.
- Values a hybrid working option with the flexibility of working from the office in Delft, from client sites, and from home.
- Can offer you a chance of working alongside other experts in the data field, with data as the main focus, while pioneering the future of data trustworthiness.
We know we ask a lot, but please also apply if you match for 70% to the requirements.
APPLY NOW! Questions? Call me at +31 20 305 0079 or at Febraneila.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Febraneila Kusuma
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Data Governance Consultant
Data Governance Consultant (Dutch) NB: For this opportunity, we only consider candidates who are already located in The Netherlands and...
SWEDISH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.