Quantum Computing Algorithm Developer.
Quantum Computing Algorithm Developer
€50000 - €90000 per year|
Quantum Computing Algorithm Developer - Frankfurt, Germany
One of the leading Quantum businesses in Germany is looking to develop a talented team with an experienced Quantum Computing Algorithm Developer.
This business develop software and algorithms for the finance, insurance and energy industries; providing cutting edge quantum algorithms. They also build up unique expertise to define the future of Quantum Computing applications.
As a start-up with big ambitions, the business is looking to become the leading supplier of quantum software and as a result, is looking for Quantum Computing Algorithm Developers to join the mission.
This role would involve a range of tasks:
- Research, implementation, testing and deployment of quantum algorithms
- Conducting experiments and benchmarks of quantum algorithms
- Working closely with colleagues and clients on data projects
- Experience in Quantum Algorithms and Quantum Machine Learning
- Knowledge/interest in complex optimization problems, simulation, machine learning and probabilistic modelling
- Strong knowledge in programming (Python and/or C++)
- Ability to communicate results to technical and non-technical audiences
This business and role offers complete flexibility in terms of working location in Germany, working hours, as well as having full responsibility for your work.
Would you be interested in discussing further? If so, please apply with a copy of your CV and we'll schedule a call soon.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Daniel Butler
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SWEDISH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.