CHF110000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Our young and dynamic Network Services team works with modern tools and organizes itself independently. We are looking for a person who can quickly find their way in new environments, work independently and understand operational processes.
What's waiting for you
With your expertise in the area of network infrastructure, you will expand the know-how of our network engineering team and contribute new ideas. You are actively involved in finding solutions and implementing challenging tasks. You implement central and decentralized LAN/WAN/WLAN infrastructures, provide technical support for the implementation of complex measures in the connection of IT systems and actively help to ensure productive network service without disruption (core and customer environments). You will also support the organization in 2nd and 3rd level support.
what you bring
- Completed IT training and several years of experience with complex network environments
- In-depth knowledge of networks and security (LAN/WAN, WLAN, NGFW, VLAN, BGP, protocols, standards, etc.)
- Experience in designing and operating network solutions
- Certifications in the areas of network (CCNP level) and IT security are an advantage
- Reliable and service-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and confident use of English
What We Offer You:
- Flexibility in working hours and part-time arrangements.
- Option for location-independent work, home office, or remote work for up to 5 days a week.
- Generous vacation days, with increases based on age.
- Paid holidays and potential unpaid leave options.
- Comprehensive parental leave policies.
- State-of-the-art hardware and a covered cell phone subscription.
- Above-average benefits in the pension fund, including employer and employee contributions.
- Private supplementary accident insurance.
- Support for further training and continued payment of wages during training.
- Electric vehicle charging at our Gerlafingen location.
- A vibrant work environment with unique perks like Mario Kart Racing, a Silent Room, team events, and more.
How to Apply:
If you see yourself fitting into our innovative and dynamic team, we're excited to receive your complete application in electronic form. Join us in shaping the future of network engineering and leadership excellence.
Ready to take on the challenge? Apply now and make your mark!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Cyber Security Consultant
A prominent IT solutions provider in the DACH region is dedicated to enhancing network performance and ensuring data security for...
Are you looking to work in a varied and future-oriented company that relies entirely on OpenBanking and collaboration with fintech's?...
Do you want to work for a leading business in the area of journalism where you can help shape digitalisation?...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.