CHF100000 - CHF130000 per annum|
Join my client and be part of an exciting journey toward sustainable decarbonization in real estate. As a Data Engineer (f/m/d), you will play a pivotal role in driving change and contributing to the reduction of fossil fuel dependence in one of Europe's largest real estate portfolios.
They foster a culture of innovation, responsibility, and continuous development. They value diversity, welcoming individuals with varied backgrounds, experiences, and skills. They believe in creating an environment where all employees can freely express themselves, feeling appreciated and respected for who they are.
In this role, you will be at the forefront of developing scalable data products that support the decarbonization of real estate portfolios. By collaborating closely with the business, you will have the opportunity to plan and design the data products that form the core. You will also work with a dynamic team to operationalize complex technological requirements, such as integrating smart meter data for ESG reporting. Your responsibilities will include developing data pipelines, orchestrating and monitoring them, and integrating partner solutions into the Climatch data platform. Additionally, you will play a vital role in analyzing data and deriving valuable insights from it.
What they are looking for:
- A degree or vocational training in computer science, natural sciences, engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of two years experience as a data engineer, demonstrating strong methodical skills
- Experience in gathering, structuring, and implementing business requirements, as well as modeling relational database systems
- Excellent customer orientation and the ability to collaborate effectively between business and IT teams
- A team player with a high level of ownership and responsibility
- Motivation to actively shape your working environment
- Strong communication skills in both German and English
In return, they will offer a range of benefits to support your well-being and professional growth. These include discounts on investment products, mortgages, and partner offers, contributions to 3rd pillar life insurance, above-average employer contributions to the pension fund, Rekachecks and meal allowances, up to 35% discounts on public transport subscriptions, and flexible working models.
Join my client and be part of a transformative journey where you can make a significant impact on our future. Help shape the future of sustainable real estate and drive positive change.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Real-time Data Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here NB: For this position we are only considering candidates already located inside of...
Senior Data Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here About the position: **Fluent Norwegian speaking required** Do you have experience with data...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Voor een van onze opdrachtgevers in de regio Rotterdam zijn we op zoek...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.