Lead Java Developer.
Lead Java Developer
£70000 - £85000 per annum|
Java Lead Developer (German speaking) (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, full-time · Leipzig, Erfurt, Hamburg
If you are passionate about Java development, already have experience as a team leader and would like to implement innovative projects with well-known customers in the fields of health, finance, media, mobility and many more, then we invite you to join us. With my client you will be part of an international developer team and have the opportunity to continuously pass on your knowledge and research new technologies and best practices for our Java team. They use leading frameworks such as Spring, jakarta EE and use the latest technologies from the Java world. If you are motivated to develop yourself further and to be part of an inspiring team, then I look forward to receiving your application.
- You will be responsible for the planning and implementation of distributed systems using Java on the leading cloud platforms. You always keep your finger on the pulse of technology in order to develop innovative solutions.
- You support various projects during the pitch and ramp-up phase with guidelines, best practices and architecture reviews. You will also help with technical challenges and support the team in overcoming technical hurdles.
- As a mentor and contact person, you support other developers through individual and/or group discussions in order to further develop their skills and knowledge.
- You are the contact person for technical questions and support feasibility studies. You will use your specialist knowledge to provide our customers with technical advice and to find optimal solutions.
- As part of the recruiting team, you will help find new Java colleagues and enthusiasts by participating in the hiring process and actively helping to find talented developers.
- Completed studies in computer science, media informatics, media technology or business informatics or comparable qualification
- Analytical competence, communication and team skills, as well as a high degree of initiative and motivation
- Strong practical experience in the field of backend development:
- Development of larger distributed applications using the Spring ecosystem or Jakarta EE
- Experience with API design with REST and ideally also GraphQL
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis/MongoDb/CosmosDb)
- Experience in CI/CD (Gitlab/Azure DevOps or similar)
- Knowledge of German, spoken and written, at least at C1 level
- English skills, both written and spoken, at least B2 level
- Advantage: existing experience in a lead developer role, affinity for good UX
- Programming languages: Java 11+
- Frameworks: Spring, JakartaEE
- Cloud: Azure, GCP, AWS
- Experience with other cloud platforms/edge computing
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in DevOps, Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform/Pulumi)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Exciting and varied projects for many global players
- A comprehensive onboarding program with insights into all departments
- High-performing work environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Flexible working hours with hybrid and part-time options
- 30 days paid vacation and the opportunity to work abroad for up to 4 weeks per year
- Modern offices with community areas and well-equipped kitchens for breaks and after-work events
- Transparent communication through regular all-hands meetings, 1-on-1 and annual feedback meetings
- Regular company events, such as summer and Christmas parties, movie nights and newbie evenings
- We want you to stay fit: rent a bike of your choice with our bike leasing offer
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Samuel Hegarty
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are actively seeking a Structural Engineer with a focus on industrial projects,...
High Voltage Electrical Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced High Voltage Engineer to...
Datacenter Electrical Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Electrical Engineer to join...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.